54 views
Verified Reviewer

2.6

The Chuck E. Cheese establishment on Boynton Beach is where my son caught a stomach virus.

I have been to Chuck E. Cheese plenty of times and have watched on to see noone sanitizes the machines all the children and adult's use. Pissed consumer claims they called me and listed my report as resolved.

I did not receive a call at ALL and this is not resolved. Me and my son's Father spend alot of money at this establishment.

User's recommendation: We shouldn't have to clean the machines ourselves.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Chuck E Cheeses Pros: Fun for kids, Fun running around.

Chuck E Cheeses Cons: Not disinfected, No safety.

Location: 244 North Congress Avenue, Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Comments

#1937324

Attention: Everyone. This reviewer has false claims and false reviews! And uses different aliases!

I mean, that’s just a risk you take when you go out in public. Especially to a children’s entertainment center.

If people were able to sue/get refunds from wherever they went before they got sick, there’d be no stores. If your child had a compromised immune system, don’t take him places that are known to be germ fests.

Why are you blaming Chuck E Cheese? You can pick up a virus anywhere.

@Rhian Ivr

My son wasn't anywhere else he had to stay home. Noone else in the house was sick nor had any symptoms.

He is the only one. That was the only place in 2 weeks he went. So where else did he get it from correlating with the dates? Hmm I wonder.

How about Chuck E Cheese corporation call me instead of you guys commenting who don't even have documents. I can send in alot he proof.

#1935857
@Christen L Jcb

Well. This is a open form.

It gives people a right to call out and confront people like you. Guess you're not up to par onto that!

You can't prove your child caught a stomach virus at Chuck E Cheese. You can suspect it but there is no way to prove it was because of Chuck E Cheese and their equipment.

@PissedConsumer1851120

Actually I can. My son had a clear bill of health the day before from his' Dr.

As a follow up. The day after we went to Chuck E. Cheese all day he displayed symptoms of a stomach virus with fever and throwing up. I have proof from an ER that he got the stomach virus.

Noone else in the house had the stomach virus nor a cold.

Chuck E. Cheese was his exposure and everytime we go he comes down with a cold and we have to rush him to the Dr's.

#1937323
@Christen L Jcb

and you're a real coward of a customer! All you're looking for is attention and fame!

#1945663
@Christen L Jcb

so why are you writing two reviews? What are you trying to hide?

Never mind.

I already knows. #Entitled customer.

Chuck E Cheeses Reviews