I took my kids to chuckecheese on bay area blvd in webester TX and told them double cheese only and use a clean cutter because my 61/2 years old is allergic to any pork product but they brought a pepperoni pizza and my so took two bites of it because it was under the cheese and he got very sick that night and we told the manager and she was very rude and said it will take another 30minutes to make you another one and I went the next day and asked to speak to the supervisor and explained to her what happened the day before and all what she said OK and went back to her office and I waited for 15 minutes and never came back so I left.
What a great customer service especially that most of the customers that you dealing with are kids and also I wonder if their own kid is allergic and got sick because of neglisuant of chuckecheese and the rudness of their employee what would they do?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I do like Vons, but I do Not like their Overly Inflated Prices on their Smoothies that they sell at their In-House Starbucks local store location. I do buy the same..."
- "I HAVE A COUPON THAT SAYS $4 OFF ANY ORDER OF $20 OR MORE. I PLACED AN ORDER FOR $34 (WITH DELIVERY FEE INCLUDED). I WAS TOLD THAT I AM..."
- "I have been a LOYAL customer for years. Attached are two mugs I took into my local store. One cracked and the other mug's metal logo came off...."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- "Purse arrived damaged, quality is *** and not what was pictured. They will not refund my money. What can we do to get them to refund my money? ..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."