Chuck E Cheeses - Chuck E. Cheese Horrendous Experience
When it came time for my grandson's 6th birthday, I finally decided to throw him a big birthday party instead of the typical family party we usually have at my home. I am a single mother of 4 raising my grandson too so this was a very expensive party for me. We ordered custom made invitations and invited all his kindergarten classmates and his friends and family to this party and even ordered personalized M&Ms for party favors. We were all looking forward to this wonderful event. We brought along a huge cake for all to enjoy and paid the extra amount for the deluxe party with the Chuck E. Cheese's hostess to help me out.
First of all when we entered Chuck E. Cheese, we were greeted by our host. He took my pizza order for the children and placed the tokens in cups on the table for me to pass out. Over 30 minutes later after the children were nearly finished with their playtime, a new hostess came (I suppose there was a shift change.) and asked me what I wanted on my pizzas. I was flabbergasted. I gave the order and after another 25-30 minutes, the pizzas finally came out. Usually the hostess or someone is supposed to get on the loudspeaker and summon the children to come back to the table for pizza but that did not occur. My youngest and I had to go and corral the children (most of which I had never even seen before.). I had to serve the pizza myself.
Now it was time for the little birthday parade and to meet Chuck E. Cheese. By this time it was close to 8:15 PM. The party had begun at 6:00 PM and was supposed to be over at 7:30. These children had not even had cake yet. The parents were all getting annoyed because most of them had even younger children along with them. We are talking about children aged 5-6 and younger. At around 8:30 PM, I had to get the children back to the table again for the cake which again, I had to serve myself. The hostess was nowhere to be found. Speaking of the hostess, she had no personality to be working with children. She was sour and never smiled once.
I went to the manager 3 times during this party to get assistance but never received any. Finally, I had to go to the manager to get the treat bags which we paid for because all the parents and children needed to leave. I handed out the treat bags myself with my daughter's assistance and the party attendees left without my grandson even getting to open his gifts. He had to do that at home since it was now nearly 9:00 PM.
The best they could do to help me was not charge for some of the people who did not show up. I have spoken to corporate management on the phone and they said they would review the video tapes from the store. It's been several weeks and still no response to my calls or emails.
I have been to many birthday parties and I have never seen such poor customer service as I saw for this place. I paid a lot of money for this but now I know and the next party will be at the park or my home.d404620 review #117376
You may also like
- "I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control. Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that. I just..."
- "It's frustrating to be purchasing items that won't count on the loyalty card due to inability to register on the website....After several attempts since no one would answer the phone..."
- "When I first started working for this chef I was so excited, world renowned , teacher, 25 years in the industry. HA ! The first month I worked..."
- "Do not buy from sephora!! I made a order online 12/10 it came today 12/17 and the only thing in the box was the samples!! The Tarte palette was the..."
- "I put an order in on Nov 8th for $47 and never received it. I sent several messages and called the company several times and all I get is a..."
- "Bought this tshirt last week. Wore it the first time and got it washed and it tore off. *** quality. ..."
- "I recently took delivery of EA American Artisan in a black finish. The product is terrible! Uneven spray patterns, obvious touch ups, the dresser top is coming off..drawers are a..."
- "A few months back I visited this site: http://www.aliexpress.com/?src=google&albch=google&albcp=search_search-trademark&albkw=aliexpress_us-search-trademark-test-aliexpress_site_no&albag=wtohome_none_Aliexpress_trademark&albmt=Broad&albst=search&albom=US_none_20100416&creative=10324551540&gclid=CLLmu6ziq60CFQcQNAod6GZQoA called AliExpress, if you click on it, seems legit right? A bit like Ebay. WRONG! This site has had so many..."
- "Hi i really dont know what to do i liked this two pupies and i just paid $300 for them they where gonna come in nove - 23-2014 but then..."